Flowfit Quick Connect Push-Fit technology fittings are designed and manufactured for many years of Leak Free service. Flowfit fittings are made of a supreme performance 100% BPA Free thermoplastic material (Polypropylene).
The tested design allows users to connect and disconnect quick and easy without the need of any other tools. Applications include multiple potable liquids such as reverse osmosis drinking water, beverage dispensing, coffee machines, RV and Marine, misting systems, ice makers and many more.
A quick connect fitting is a coupling used to provide a fast, make-or-break connection of fluid transfer lines. Operated by hand, quick connect fittings replace threaded or flanged connections, which require wrenches.
- O-Ring – EPDM
- Collet – Polypropylene
- Push-fit technology
- Removable: Yes
- For use with Copper: Yes
- For use with CPVC: Yes
- For use with PEX: Yes
- For use with PVC Schedule 40: Yes
- Zero-leak connection
- No tools or tube inserts required
- Inlet Thread Type: Compressions/Push
- Quick disconnection without other tools
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140°F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 33°F
- Outlet Thread Type: Compression/Push
- Suitable for use in hot and cold