Reverse Osmosis Systems
5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Enjoy fresh, pure drinking water with the Olympia 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Designed and tested to provide clean, high-quality drinking water at your home or business.
The filtration portion of the system measures 16” W x 7” D x 20” H and the tank measures 12” W x 12” D x 18” H, fitting most under-sink cabinets. Installing the system is easy with our step-by-step installation guide with full-color photos.
The Olympia Reverse Osmosis system does not only have a few parts that are NSF certified, our entire system is NSF tested and certified. The OROS-80 system has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Taste and Odor and NSF/ANSI 58 for the reduction of Total Dissolved Solids.
6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
APEC Top Tier Alkaline Mineral pH+ 75 GPD 6-Stage Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ESSENCE ROES-PH75)
Supreme quality – designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
75 GPD 6-stage system removes up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, cysts, organics, chemicals & more. Feed Water Pressure: 40-85 psi.
US Made cartridge uses food-grade calcium from a trusted source for safe, proven water pH enhancement. Enjoy ultra-pure drinking water with added calcium minerals for improved ALKALINITY and great taste.
Premium long lasting filters used to treat tap/well water. Provide unlimited clean drinking water.
America’s No.1 rated water filter brand with 20 years of success guaranteeing trouble-free, noise-free system for long-lasting, dependable, pure drinking water.
2 year extended manufacturer warranty with registration. The system comes with all parts and industry’s best instructions and videos for an easy DIY experience. System comes with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus FDA Certified JG Food grade tubing and parts to provide safe, contamination-free pure water. High-quality leak-free quick connect fittings require no extra lock clips to seal leak, and does not rely on water leak detector to protect your home like other brands.
7-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
iSpring RCC7 High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener, 75 GPD, Brushed Nickel Faucet
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock – no threading pipes needed.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
Commercial Grade 500 GPD Tankless Reverse Osmosis System
Designed to supply on-demand drinking water filtration for restaurants, small businesses, and large families.
Produces up to 500 gpd or 0.34 gpm under ideal conditions. The actual output could vary from 70% to 90% of the 500Gpd due to temperature, water chemical properties, and other factors. Clean water output is about 10-15 psi on average.
Patented dual-flow RO membrane offers consistent output flow with an exceptional 1: 1 drain ratio.
5 stages of filtration remove up to 99% of 1, 000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, thms, pfoa and pfos.
Whole house capable – add a 200-500 gallon storage tank & delivery pump to supply RO water to your whole house.